Is FIERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIERY in various dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by intense emotion
- adj - like or suggestive of fire
- adj - very intense
- Consisting of or containing fire.
- Burning or glowing.
- Using or effected with fire.
- Easily ignited; flammable.
- Having the color of fire; brightly red: fiery hair; a fiery sunset.
- Torridly hot.
- Feverishly hot and flushed: fiery cheeks.
- Being in an inflamed, usually painful condition: a fiery boil.
- Easily excited or emotionally volatile; tempestuous: a fiery temper.
- Charged with emotion; spirited: a fiery denunciation.
- adv - intensely hot [adj -ERIER, -ERIEST] : FIERILY
There are 5 letters in FIERY: E F I R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIERY, to go: FIERY?
Rearrange the letters in FIERY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIERY
What's nearby FIERY
Lookup in Wiki for FIERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIERY"