Is SUTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an immovable joint (especially between the bones of the skull)
- noun - a seam used in surgery
- noun - thread of catgut or silk or wire used by surgeons to stitch tissues together
- verb - join with a suture
- The process of joining two surfaces or edges together along a line by or as if by sewing.
- The material, such as thread, gut, or wire, that is used in this procedure.
- The line so formed.
- The fine thread or other material used surgically to close a wound or join tissues.
- The surgical method used to close a wound or join tissues.
- The line of junction or an immovable joint between two bones, especially of the skull.
- A seamlike joint or line of articulation, such as the line of dehiscence in a dry fruit or the spiral seam marking the junction of whorls of a gastropod shell.
- verb - to unite by sewing
There are 6 letters in SUTURE: E R S T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUTURE, to go: SUTURE?
Rearrange the letters in SUTURE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUTURE
What's nearby SUTURE
Lookup in Wiki for SUTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUTURE"