Is SMUDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMUDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a smoky fire to drive away insects
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- verb - make a smudge on
- To make dirty, especially in one small area.
- To smear or blur (something).
- To fill (an orchard or another planted area) with dense smoke from a smudge pot in order to prevent damage from insects or frost.
- To smear something as with dirt, soot, or ink.
- To become smudged: Photo negatives smudge easily.
- A blotch or smear.
- A smoky fire used as a protection against insects or frost.
- verb - to smear or dirty
There are 6 letters in SMUDGE: D E G M S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMUDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMUDGE, to go: SMUDGE?
Rearrange the letters in SMUDGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMUDGE
What's nearby SMUDGE
Lookup in Wiki for SMUDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMUDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMUDGE"