Is SLEAZY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLEAZY in various dictionaries:
- adj - of cloth
- adj - of very poor quality
- adj - morally degraded
- Shabby, dirty, and vulgar; tawdry: “sleazy storefronts with torn industrial carpeting and dirt on the walls” (Seattle Weekly).
- Dishonest or corrupt; disreputable: Some sleazy characters hang around casinos.
- Made of low-quality materials; cheap or shoddy.
- Thin and loosely woven; flimsy: The coat has a sleazy lining.
- adv - of inferior quality [adj -DIER, -DIEST] : SHODDILY
- noun - a low-quality wool
There are 6 letters in SLEAZY: A E L S Y Z
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLEAZY, to go: SLEAZY?
Rearrange the letters in SLEAZY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLEAZY
What's nearby SLEAZY
Lookup in Wiki for SLEAZY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLEAZY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLEAZY"