Is LAZY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAZY in various dictionaries:
- adj - moving slowly and gently
- adj - disinclined to work or exertion
- Resistant to work or exertion; disposed to idleness.
- Slow-moving; sluggish: a lazy river.
- Conducive to idleness or indolence: a lazy summer day.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “not disposed to exertion, work, or activity”: too lazy to wash the breakfast dishes; fainéant aristocrats; an idle drifter; a good-natured but indolent hanger-on; slothful employees.
- adj - disinclined toward work or exertion
- verb - to move or lie lazily
There are 4 letters in LAZY: A L Y Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAZY
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAZY, to go: LAZY?
Rearrange the letters in LAZY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAZY
What's nearby LAZY
Lookup in Wiki for LAZY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAZY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAZY"