Is REVIVED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REVIVED in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to regain consciousness
- verb - give new life or energy to
- verb - be brought back to life, consciousness, or strength
- verb - restore from a depressed, inactive, or unused state
- verb - return to consciousness
- adj - restored to consciousness or life or vigor
- adj - given fresh life or vigor or spirit
- verb - to bring back to life or consciousness
There are 7 letters in REVIVED: D E E I R V V
To search all scrabble anagrams of REVIVED, to go: REVIVED?
Rearrange the letters in REVIVED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REVIVED
6 letters out of REVIVED
5 letters out of REVIVED
4 letters out of REVIVED
3 letters out of REVIVED
2 letters out of REVIVED
Contextual use of REVIVED
What's nearby REVIVED
Lookup in Wiki for REVIVED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REVIVED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REVIVED"