Is RENDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RENDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls
- verb - cause to become
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - give an interpretation or rendition of
- verb - give or supply
- verb - pass down
- verb - make over as a return
- verb - give back
- verb - to surrender someone or something to another
- verb - show in, or as in, a picture
- verb - coat with plastic or cement
- verb - bestow
- verb - restate (words) from one language into another language
- verb - melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- To submit or present, as for consideration, approval, or payment: render a bill.
- To give or make available; provide: render assistance.
- To give what is due or owed: render thanks; rendered homage.
- To give in return or retribution: He had to render an apology for his rudeness.
- To surrender or relinquish; yield.
- To represent in verbal form; depict: “Joyce has attempted... to render... what our participation in life is like” (Edmund Wilson).
- To represent in a drawing or painting, especially in perspective.
- To perform an interpretation of (a musical piece, for example).
- To express in another language or form; translate.
- To deliver or pronounce formally: The jury has rendered its verdict.
- To cause to become; make: The news rendered her speechless.
- To reduce, convert, or melt down (fat) by heating.
- A payment in kind, services, or cash from a tenant to a feudal lord.
- verb - to cause to be or become
There are 6 letters in RENDER: D E E N R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RENDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of RENDER, to go: RENDER?
Rearrange the letters in RENDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RENDER
What's nearby RENDER
Lookup in Wiki for RENDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RENDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RENDER"