Is REMEDY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REMEDY in various dictionaries:
- noun - act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
- noun - a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
- verb - set straight or right
- verb - provide relief for
- Something, such as medicine or therapy, that relieves pain, cures disease, or corrects a disorder.
- Something that corrects an evil, a fault, or an error.
- A legal order of preventing or redressing a wrong or enforcing a right.
- The allowance by a mint for deviation from the standard weight or quality of coins.
- To relieve or cure (a disease or disorder).
- To set right; remove, rectify, or counteract.
- verb - to relieve or cure
There are 6 letters in REMEDY: D E E M R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of REMEDY, to go: REMEDY?
Rearrange the letters in REMEDY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REMEDY
What's nearby REMEDY
Lookup in Wiki for REMEDY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REMEDY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REMEDY"