Is READER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of READER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who enjoys reading
- noun - someone who contracts to receive and pay for a service or a certain number of issues of a publication
- noun - a person who can read
- noun - someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
- noun - someone who reads proof in order to find errors and mark corrections
- noun - someone who reads the lessons in a church service
- noun - a public lecturer at certain universities
- noun - one of a series of texts for students learning to read
- One that reads.
- One who publicly recites literary works.
- A person employed by a publisher to read and evaluate manuscripts.
- One who corrects printers’ proofs; a proofreader.
- A teaching assistant who reads and grades examination papers.
- A university teacher, especially one ranking next below a professor.
- A textbook of reading exercises.
- An anthology, especially a literary anthology.
- A layperson or minor cleric who recites lessons or prayers in church services.
- adv - to look at so as to take in the meaning of, as something written or printed [v READ, READING, READS] : READABLE [adj], READABLY
There are 6 letters in READER: A D E E R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to READER
To search all scrabble anagrams of READER, to go: READER?
Rearrange the letters in READER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of READER
What's nearby READER
Lookup in Wiki for READER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of READER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: READER"