Is PUFFING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUFFING in various dictionaries:
- noun - blowing tobacco smoke out into the air
- noun - an act of forcible exhalation
- verb - smoke and exhale strongly
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - make proud or conceited
- verb - praise extravagantly
- verb - speak in a blustering or scornful manner
- verb - to swell or cause to enlarge, "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"
- verb - blow hard and loudly
- verb - to blow in short gusts
There are 7 letters in PUFFING: F F G I N P U
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUFFING, to go: PUFFING?
Rearrange the letters in PUFFING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUFFING
What's nearby PUFFING
Lookup in Wiki for PUFFING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUFFING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUFFING"