Is PUFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short light gust of air
- noun - a light inflated pastry or puff shell
- noun - exaggerated praise (as for promotional purposes)
- noun - bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- noun - a soft spherical object made from fluffy fibers
- noun - thick cushion used as a seat
- noun - a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)
- noun - forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth
- verb - smoke and exhale strongly
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - make proud or conceited
- verb - praise extravagantly
- verb - speak in a blustering or scornful manner
- verb - to swell or cause to enlarge, "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"
- verb - blow hard and loudly
- adj - gathered for protruding fullness
- A short, forceful exhalation of breath.
- A short, sudden gust of wind.
- A brief, sudden emission of air, vapor, or smoke.
- A short, sibilant sound produced by a puff.
- An amount of vapor, smoke, or similar material released in a puff.
- An act of drawing in and expelling the breath, as in smoking tobacco.
- A swelling or rounded protuberance.
- Puff pastry.
- A light, soft pad for applying powder or lotion.
- A gathered, protruding portion of fabric.
- A light, padded bed covering.
- An approving or flattering recommendation.
- A piece of writing, as on the jacket of a book, containing often exaggerated praise, used for promotional purposes.
- A localized region of swelling in certain chromosomes indicating the active synthesis of DNA and RNA.
- To blow in puffs.
- To come forth in puffs: steam puffing from an engine.
- To breathe forcefully and rapidly: huffed and puffed up the stairs.
- To emit puffs.
- To take puffs on smoking material: puffing on a cigar.
- To swell or seem to swell, as with pride or air.
- To emit or give forth in puffs.
- To impel with puffs.
- To smoke (a cigar, for example).
- To inflate or distend.
- To fill with pride or conceit.
- To publicize with often exaggerated praise: publishers who puff their new books.
- verb - to blow in short gusts
There are 4 letters in PUFF: F F P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUFF, to go: PUFF?
Rearrange the letters in PUFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUFF
What's nearby PUFF
Lookup in Wiki for PUFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUFF"