Is PUFFS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUFFS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short light gust of air
- noun - a light inflated pastry or puff shell
- noun - exaggerated praise (as for promotional purposes)
- noun - bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- noun - a soft spherical object made from fluffy fibers
- noun - thick cushion used as a seat
- noun - a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)
- noun - forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth
- verb - smoke and exhale strongly
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - make proud or conceited
- verb - praise extravagantly
- verb - speak in a blustering or scornful manner
- verb - to swell or cause to enlarge, "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"
- verb - blow hard and loudly
- verb - to blow in short gusts
There are 5 letters in PUFFS: F F P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUFFS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUFFS, to go: PUFFS?
Rearrange the letters in PUFFS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUFFS
What's nearby PUFFS
Lookup in Wiki for PUFFS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUFFS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUFFS"