Is PSYCHIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PSYCHIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person apparently sensitive to things beyond the natural range of perception
- adj - affecting or influenced by the human mind
- adj - outside the sphere of physical science
- A person apparently responsive to psychic forces.
- See medium (n.
- Of, relating to, affecting, or influenced by the human mind or psyche; mental: psychic trauma; psychic energy.
- Capable of extraordinary mental processes, such as extrasensory perception and mental telepathy.
- Of or relating to such mental processes.
- noun - one sensitive to extrasensory phenomena
There are 7 letters in PSYCHIC: C C H I P S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PSYCHIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of PSYCHIC, to go: PSYCHIC?
Rearrange the letters in PSYCHIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PSYCHIC
6 letters out of PSYCHIC
5 letters out of PSYCHIC
4 letters out of PSYCHIC
3 letters out of PSYCHIC
2 letters out of PSYCHIC
Contextual use of PSYCHIC
What's nearby PSYCHIC
Lookup in Wiki for PSYCHIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PSYCHIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PSYCHIC"