Is POLEAX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLEAX in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ax used to slaughter cattle
- noun - a battle ax used in the Middle Ages
- verb - fell with or as if with a poleax
- An ax having a hammer face opposite the blade, used to slaughter cattle.
- A battle-ax used in the Middle Ages consisting of a long shaft ending in an ax or a combination of an ax, a hammer, and a pick.
- verb - to strike with an axlike weapon
There are 6 letters in POLEAX: A E L O P X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POLEAX
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLEAX, to go: POLEAX?
Rearrange the letters in POLEAX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POLEAX
What's nearby POLEAX
Lookup in Wiki for POLEAX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLEAX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLEAX"