Is PLEDGED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLEDGED in various dictionaries:
- verb - promise solemnly and formally
- verb - pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - give as a guarantee
- verb - bind or secure by a pledge
- adj - bound by or as if by an oath
- verb - to give as security for something borrowed
There are 7 letters in PLEDGED: D D E E G L P
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLEDGED, to go: PLEDGED?
Rearrange the letters in PLEDGED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLEDGED
What's nearby PLEDGED
Lookup in Wiki for PLEDGED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLEDGED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLEDGED"