Is PARLAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARLAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a series of wagers in which the winnings from one wager are used as a stake for the subsequent wagers
- verb - stake winnings from one bet on a subsequent wager
- To bet (an original wager and its winnings) on a subsequent event.
- A bet comprising the sum of a prior wager plus its winnings or a series of bets made in such a manner.
- verb - to bet an original wager and its winnings on a subsequent event
There are 6 letters in PARLAY: A A L P R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARLAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARLAY, to go: PARLAY?
Rearrange the letters in PARLAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PARLAY
What's nearby PARLAY
Lookup in Wiki for PARLAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARLAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARLAY"