Is LOCKED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOCKED in various dictionaries:
- verb - fasten with a lock
- verb - keep engaged
- verb - become rigid or immoveable
- verb - hold in a locking position
- verb - become engaged or intermeshed with one another
- verb - hold fast (in a certain state)
- verb - place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape
- verb - pass by means through a lock in a waterway
- verb - build locks in order to facilitate the navigation of vessels
- adj - to secure by means of a mechanical fastening device [v -ED, -ING, -S] : LOCKABLE
There are 6 letters in LOCKED: C D E K L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCKED
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOCKED, to go: LOCKED?
Rearrange the letters in LOCKED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOCKED
What's nearby LOCKED
Lookup in Wiki for LOCKED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOCKED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOCKED"