Is KNOCKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNOCKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing)
- noun - negative criticism
- noun - a vigorous blow
- noun - a bad experience
- noun - the act of hitting vigorously
- verb - deliver a sharp blow or push :"He knocked the glass clear across the room"
- verb - rap with the knuckles
- verb - knock against with force or violence
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - find fault with
- verb - to strike sharply
There are 6 letters in KNOCKS: C K K N O S
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNOCKS, to go: KNOCKS?
Rearrange the letters in KNOCKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KNOCKS
What's nearby KNOCKS
Lookup in Wiki for KNOCKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNOCKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNOCKS"