Is INVOKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVOKE in various dictionaries:
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - cite as an authority
- verb - request earnestly (something from somebody)
- To call on (a higher power) for assistance, support, or inspiration: “Stretching out her hands she had the air of a Greek woman who invoked a deity” (Ford Madox Ford).
- To appeal to or cite in support or justification.
- To call for earnestly; solicit: invoked the help of a passing motorist.
- To summon with incantations; conjure.
- To resort to; use or apply: “Shamelessly, he invokes coincidence to achieve ironic effect” (Newsweek).
- verb - to appeal to for aid
There are 6 letters in INVOKE: E I K N O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INVOKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVOKE, to go: INVOKE?
Rearrange the letters in INVOKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INVOKE
What's nearby INVOKE
Lookup in Wiki for INVOKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INVOKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INVOKE"