Is GRAMMAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAMMAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of linguistics that deals with syntax and morphology (and sometimes also deals with semantics)
- The study of how words and their component parts combine to form sentences.
- The study of structural relationships in language or in a language, sometimes including pronunciation, meaning, and linguistic history.
- The system of inflections, syntax, and word formation of a language.
- The system of rules implicit in a language, viewed as a mechanism for generating all sentences possible in that language.
- A normative or prescriptive set of rules setting forth the current standard of usage for pedagogical or reference purposes.
- Writing or speech judged with regard to such a set of rules.
- A book containing the morphologic, syntactic, and semantic rules for a specific language.
- The basic principles of an area of knowledge: the grammar of music.
- A book dealing with such principles.
- noun - the study of the formal features of a language
There are 7 letters in GRAMMAR: A A G M M R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAMMAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAMMAR, to go: GRAMMAR?
Rearrange the letters in GRAMMAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAMMAR
What's nearby GRAMMAR
Lookup in Wiki for GRAMMAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAMMAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAMMAR"