Is GAMMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAMMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - the 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet
- noun - a unit of magnetic field strength equal to one-hundred-thousandth of an oersted
- noun - Portuguese navigator who led an expedition around the Cape of Good Hope in 1497
- The third letter of the Greek alphabet.
- The third item in a series or system of classification.
- A unit of magnetic field strength equal to one hundred thousandth (10–5) of an oersted.
- A unit of mass equal to one millionth (10–6) of a gram.
- The third position from a designated carbon atom in an organic molecule at which an atom or a radical may be substituted.
- noun - a Greek letter
There are 5 letters in GAMMA: A A G M M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAMMA, to go: GAMMA?
Rearrange the letters in GAMMA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAMMA
What's nearby GAMMA
Lookup in Wiki for GAMMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAMMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAMMA"