Is MAGMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAGMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - molten rock in the earth's crust
- A mixture of finely divided solids with enough liquid to produce a pasty mass.
- The molten rock material under the earth’s crust, from which igneous rock is formed by cooling.
- A suspension of particles in a liquid, such as milk of magnesia.
- The residue of fruits after the juice has been expressed; pomace.
- adj - the molten matter from which igneous rock is formed [n -MAS or -MATA] : MAGMATIC
There are 5 letters in MAGMA: A A G M M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAGMA, to go: MAGMA?
Rearrange the letters in MAGMA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAGMA
What's nearby MAGMA
Lookup in Wiki for MAGMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAGMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAGMA"