Is FULLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FULLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States jurist and chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1833-1910)
- noun - United States architect who invented the geodesic dome (1895-1983)
- noun - a workman who fulls (cleans and thickens) freshly woven cloth for a living
- adj - containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
- adj - constituting the full quantity or extent
- adj - complete in extent or degree and in every particular
- adj - filled to satisfaction with food or drink
- adj - (of sound) having marked deepness and body
- adj - having the normally expected amount
- adj - being at a peak or culminating point
- adj - having ample fabric
- One that fulls cloth.
- A hammer used by a blacksmith for grooving or spreading iron.
- A groove made by such a hammer.
- verb - to groove with a type of hammer
There are 6 letters in FULLER: E F L L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FULLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FULLER, to go: FULLER?
Rearrange the letters in FULLER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FULLER
What's nearby FULLER
Lookup in Wiki for FULLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FULLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FULLER"