Is FULL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FULL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the time when the Moon is fully illuminated
- verb - beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening
- verb - make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering
- verb - increase in phase
- adj - containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
- adj - constituting the full quantity or extent
- adj - complete in extent or degree and in every particular
- adj - filled to satisfaction with food or drink
- adj - (of sound) having marked deepness and body
- adj - having the normally expected amount
- adj - being at a peak or culminating point
- adj - having ample fabric
- adv - to the greatest degree or extent
- Containing all that is normal or possible: a full pail.
- Complete in every particular: a full account.
- Amounting to three balls and two strikes.
- Having a base runner at first, second, and third base: The bases were full when the slugger stepped up to bat.
- Of maximum or highest degree: at full speed.
- Being at the peak of development or maturity: in full bloom.
- Having a great deal or many: a book full of errors.
- Totally qualified, accepted, or empowered: a full member of the club.
- Rounded in shape; plump: a full figure.
- Having or made with a generous amount of fabric: full draperies.
- Having an appetite completely satisfied, especially for food or drink: was full after the Thanksgiving dinner.
- Providing an abundance, especially of food.
- Having depth and body; rich: a full aroma; full tones.
- Completely absorbed or preoccupied: “He was already pretty full of himself” (Ron Rosenbaum).
- Possessing both parents in common: full brothers; full sisters.
- To a complete extent; entirely: knowing full well.
- To make (a garment) full, as by pleating or gathering.
- The maximum or complete size or amount: repaid in full.
- The highest degree or state: living life to the full.
- adj - filled completely
- verb - to shrink and thicken, as cloth
There are 4 letters in FULL: F L L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FULL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FULL, to go: FULL?
Rearrange the letters in FULL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FULL
What's nearby FULL
Lookup in Wiki for FULL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FULL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FULL"