Is FRAZZLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRAZZLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of extreme exhaustion
- verb - wear away by rubbing
- verb - exhaust physically or emotionally
- To wear away along the edges; fray.
- To exhaust physically or emotionally.
- To become worn away along the edges.
- To become exhausted physically or emotionally.
- A frayed or tattered condition.
- A condition of exhaustion: worked themselves to a frazzle.
- verb - to wear off by rubbing
There are 7 letters in FRAZZLE: A E F L R Z Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRAZZLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRAZZLE, to go: FRAZZLE?
Rearrange the letters in FRAZZLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRAZZLE
What's nearby FRAZZLE
Lookup in Wiki for FRAZZLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRAZZLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRAZZLE"