Is FIDDLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIDDLING in various dictionaries:
- verb - avoid (one's assigned duties)
- verb - commit fraud and steal from one's employer
- verb - play the violin or fiddle
- verb - play on a violin
- verb - manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- verb - play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- verb - try to fix or mend
- adj - (informal) small and of little importance
- Trivial; petty.
- verb - to play a violin
There are 8 letters in FIDDLING: D D F G I I L N
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIDDLING, to go: FIDDLING?
Rearrange the letters in FIDDLING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIDDLING
What's nearby FIDDLING
Lookup in Wiki for FIDDLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIDDLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIDDLING"