Is FATHOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FATHOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth
- noun - (mining) a unit of volume (equal to 6 cubic feet) used in measuring bodies of ore
- verb - come to understand
- verb - measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line
- To determine the depth of; sound.
- To penetrate to the meaning or nature of; comprehend.
There are 6 letters in FATHOM: A F H M O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FATHOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of FATHOM, to go: FATHOM?
Rearrange the letters in FATHOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FATHOM
What's nearby FATHOM
Lookup in Wiki for FATHOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FATHOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FATHOM"