Is EXCUSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXCUSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a defense of some offensive behavior or some failure to keep a promise etc.
- noun - a note explaining an absence
- noun - a poor example
- verb - accept an excuse for
- verb - grant exemption or release to
- verb - serve as a reason or cause or justification of
- verb - defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning
- verb - ask for permission to be released from an engagement
- verb - excuse, overlook, or make allowances for
- verb - to apologize for
There are 7 letters in EXCUSES: C E E S S U X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCUSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXCUSES, to go: EXCUSES?
Rearrange the letters in EXCUSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXCUSES
What's nearby EXCUSES
Lookup in Wiki for EXCUSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXCUSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXCUSES"