Is EXCESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXCESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity much larger than is needed
- noun - immoderation as a consequence of going beyond sufficient or permitted limits
- noun - the state of being more than full
- noun - excessive indulgence
- adj - more than is needed, desired, or required
- The state of exceeding what is normal or sufficient: rains that filled the reservoirs to excess.
- An amount or quantity beyond what is normal or sufficient; a surplus.
- The amount or degree by which one quantity exceeds another: Profit is the excess of sales over costs.
- Intemperance; overindulgence: drank to excess.
- Being more than is usual, required, or permitted: skimming off the excess fat.
- verb - to eliminate the position of
There are 6 letters in EXCESS: C E E S S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXCESS, to go: EXCESS?
Rearrange the letters in EXCESS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXCESS
What's nearby EXCESS
Lookup in Wiki for EXCESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXCESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXCESS"