Is EXCUSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXCUSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a defense of some offensive behavior or some failure to keep a promise etc.
- noun - a note explaining an absence
- noun - a poor example
- verb - accept an excuse for
- verb - grant exemption or release to
- verb - serve as a reason or cause or justification of
- verb - defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning
- verb - ask for permission to be released from an engagement
- verb - excuse, overlook, or make allowances for
- To explain (a fault or an offense) in the hope of being forgiven or understood: He arrived late and excused his tardiness in a flimsy manner.
- To seek to remove the blame from: She excused herself for being late.
- To grant pardon to; forgive: We quickly excused the latecomer.
- To serve as justification for: Brilliance does not excuse bad manners.
- To free, as from an obligation or duty; exempt: In my state, physicians and lawyers are excused from jury duty.
- To give permission to leave; release: The child ate quickly and asked to be excused.
- An explanation offered to justify or obtain forgiveness.
- A reason or grounds for excusing: Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law.
- The act of excusing.
- A note explaining an absence.
- An inferior example: a poor excuse for a poet; a sorry excuse for a car.
- verb - to apologize for
There are 6 letters in EXCUSE: C E E S U X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCUSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXCUSE, to go: EXCUSE?
Rearrange the letters in EXCUSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXCUSE
What's nearby EXCUSE
Lookup in Wiki for EXCUSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXCUSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXCUSE"