Is EPIDEMIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EPIDEMIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a widespread outbreak of an infectious disease
- adj - (especially of medicine) of disease or anything resembling a disease
- Spreading rapidly and extensively by infection and affecting many individuals in an area or a population at the same time: an epidemic outbreak of influenza.
- Widely prevalent: epidemic discontent.
- An outbreak of a contagious disease that spreads rapidly and widely.
- A rapid spread, growth, or development: an unemployment epidemic.
- noun - a rapid spread of a disease
There are 8 letters in EPIDEMIC: C D E E I I M P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EPIDEMIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of EPIDEMIC, to go: EPIDEMIC?
Rearrange the letters in EPIDEMIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EPIDEMIC
6 letters out of EPIDEMIC
5 letters out of EPIDEMIC
4 letters out of EPIDEMIC
3 letters out of EPIDEMIC
2 letters out of EPIDEMIC
Contextual use of EPIDEMIC
What's nearby EPIDEMIC
Lookup in Wiki for EPIDEMIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EPIDEMIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EPIDEMIC"