Is ENABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENABLE in various dictionaries:
- verb - render capable or able for some task
- To supply with the means, knowledge, or opportunity; make able: a hole in the fence that enabled us to watch; techniques that enable surgeons to open and repair the heart.
- To make feasible or possible: funds that will enable construction of new schools.
- To give legal power, capacity, or sanction to: a law enabling the new federal agency.
- To make operational; activate: enabled the computer’s modem; enable a nuclear warhead.
- adv - capable of happening or proving true [adj -BLER, -BLEST] : POSSIBLY
There are 6 letters in ENABLE: A B E E L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENABLE, to go: ENABLE?
Rearrange the letters in ENABLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENABLE
What's nearby ENABLE
Lookup in Wiki for ENABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENABLE"