Is EFFICIENCY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EFFICIENCY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the ratio of the output to the input of any system
- noun - skillfulness in avoiding wasted time and effort
- The quality or property of being efficient.
- The degree to which this quality is exercised: The program was implemented with great efficiency and speed.
- The ratio of the effective or useful output to the total input in any system.
- The ratio of the energy delivered by a machine to the energy supplied for its operation.
- An efficiency apartment.
There are 10 letters in EFFICIENCY: C C E E F F I I N Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of EFFICIENCY, to go: EFFICIENCY?
Rearrange the letters in EFFICIENCY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EFFICIENCY
What's nearby EFFICIENCY
Lookup in Wiki for EFFICIENCY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EFFICIENCY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EFFICIENCY"