Is DOCTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOCTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a licensed medical practitioner
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a title conferred on 33 saints who distinguished themselves through the orthodoxy of their theological teaching
- noun - children take the roles of physician or patient or nurse and pretend they are at the physician's office
- verb - alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive
- verb - give medical treatment to
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- A person, especially a physician, dentist, or veterinarian, trained in the healing arts and licensed to practice.
- A person who has earned the highest academic degree awarded by a college or university in a specified discipline.
- A person awarded an honorary degree by a college or university.
- Used as a title and form of address for a person holding the degree of doctor.
- An eminent theologian.
- A rig or device contrived for remedying an emergency situation or for doing a special task.
- Any of several brightly colored artificial flies used in fly fishing.
- To give medical treatment to: “[He] does more than practice medicine.
- To repair, especially in a makeshift manner; rig.
- To falsify or change in such a way as to make favorable to oneself: doctored the evidence.
- See Synonyms at adulterate.
- To practice medicine.
- adj - to treat medically [v -ED, -ING, -S] : DOCTORLY
There are 6 letters in DOCTOR: C D O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOCTOR, to go: DOCTOR?
Rearrange the letters in DOCTOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOCTOR
What's nearby DOCTOR
Lookup in Wiki for DOCTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOCTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOCTOR"