Is DOCTORS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOCTORS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a licensed medical practitioner
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a title conferred on 33 saints who distinguished themselves through the orthodoxy of their theological teaching
- noun - children take the roles of physician or patient or nurse and pretend they are at the physician's office
- verb - alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive
- verb - give medical treatment to
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- adj - to treat medically [v -ED, -ING, -S] : DOCTORLY
There are 7 letters in DOCTORS: C D O O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCTORS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOCTORS, to go: DOCTORS?
Rearrange the letters in DOCTORS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DOCTORS
6 letters out of DOCTORS
5 letters out of DOCTORS
4 letters out of DOCTORS
3 letters out of DOCTORS
2 letters out of DOCTORS
Contextual use of DOCTORS
What's nearby DOCTORS
Lookup in Wiki for DOCTORS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOCTORS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOCTORS"