Is DESCEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DESCEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way
- verb - come from
- verb - do something that one considers to be below one's dignity
- verb - come as if by falling
- To move from a higher to a lower place; come or go down.
- To slope, extend, or incline downward: “A rough path descended like a steep stair into the plain” (J.
- To come from an ancestor or ancestry: She was descended from a pioneer family.
- To come down from a source; derive: a tradition descending from colonial days.
- To pass by inheritance: The house has descended through four generations.
- To lower oneself; stoop: “She, the conqueror, had descended to the level of the conquered” (James Bryce).
- To proceed or progress downward, as in rank, pitch, or scale: titles listed in descending order of importance; notes that descended to the lower register.
- To arrive or attack in a sudden or an overwhelming manner: summer tourists descending on the seashore village.
- To move from a higher to a lower part of; go down.
- To get down from: “People descended the minibus that shuttled guests to the nearby... beach” (Howard Kaplan).
- To extend or proceed downward along: a road that descended the mountain in sharp curves.
- verb - to come or go down
There are 7 letters in DESCEND: C D D E E N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DESCEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of DESCEND, to go: DESCEND?
Rearrange the letters in DESCEND and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DESCEND
6 letters out of DESCEND
5 letters out of DESCEND
4 letters out of DESCEND
3 letters out of DESCEND
2 letters out of DESCEND
Contextual use of DESCEND
What's nearby DESCEND
Lookup in Wiki for DESCEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DESCEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DESCEND"