Is CYCLOID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CYCLOID in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line generated by a point on a circle rolling along a straight line
- adj - resembling a circle
- Resembling a circle.
- Thin, rounded, and smooth-edged; disklike.
- Having or composed of such scales.
- Afflicted with or relating to cyclothymia.
- The curve traced by a point on the circumference of a circle that rolls on a straight line.
- A fish having cycloid scales.
- noun - a geometric curve
There are 7 letters in CYCLOID: C C D I L O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CYCLOID
To search all scrabble anagrams of CYCLOID, to go: CYCLOID?
Rearrange the letters in CYCLOID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CYCLOID
What's nearby CYCLOID
Lookup in Wiki for CYCLOID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CYCLOID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CYCLOID"