Is COUNTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COUNTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (United Kingdom) a region created by territorial division for the purpose of local government
- noun - (United States) the largest administrative district within a state
- An administrative subdivision of a state in the United States.
- A territorial division exercising administrative, judicial, and political functions in Great Britain and Ireland.
- The territory under the jurisdiction of a count or earl.
- The people living in a county.
- noun - an administrative division of a state
There are 6 letters in COUNTY: C N O T U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTY
To search all scrabble anagrams of COUNTY, to go: COUNTY?
Rearrange the letters in COUNTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COUNTY
What's nearby COUNTY
Lookup in Wiki for COUNTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COUNTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COUNTY"