Is COUNTRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COUNTRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a politically organized body of people under a single government
- noun - the territory occupied by a nation
- noun - the people who live in a nation or country
- noun - an area outside of cities and towns
- noun - a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography)
- A nation or state.
- The territory of a nation or state; land.
- The people of a nation or state; populace: The whole country will profit from the new economic reforms.
- The land of a person’s birth or citizenship: Foreign travel is restricted in his country.
- A region, territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture: hill country; Bible country.
- A district outside of cities and towns; a rural area: a vacation in the country.
- A jury.
- Country music.
- Of, relating to, or typical of the country: a country road; country cooking.
- Of or relating to country music.
- noun - the territory of a nation
There are 7 letters in COUNTRY: C N O R T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of COUNTRY, to go: COUNTRY?
Rearrange the letters in COUNTRY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COUNTRY
6 letters out of COUNTRY
5 letters out of COUNTRY
4 letters out of COUNTRY
3 letters out of COUNTRY
2 letters out of COUNTRY
Contextual use of COUNTRY
What's nearby COUNTRY
Lookup in Wiki for COUNTRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COUNTRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COUNTRY"