Is COMING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- noun - arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)
- noun - the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- noun - the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
- verb - move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- verb - reach a destination
- verb - come to pass
- verb - reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position
- verb - to be the product or result
- verb - be found or available
- verb - come forth
- verb - be a native of
- verb - extend or reach
- verb - exist or occur in a certain point in a series
- verb - cover a certain distance
- verb - come under, be classified or included
- verb - happen as a result
- verb - add up in number or quantity
- verb - develop into
- verb - be received
- verb - come to one's mind
- verb - come from
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - experience orgasm
- verb - have a certain priority
- adj - of the relatively near future
- Approaching; forthcoming; next: the coming season; a coming report on arms limitation.
- Arrival; advent: the coming of spring.
- verb - to reach a destination
There are 6 letters in COMING: C G I M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMING
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMING, to go: COMING?
Rearrange the letters in COMING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMING
What's nearby COMING
Lookup in Wiki for COMING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMING"