Is CIRCULAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CIRCULAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- adj - having a circular shape
- adj - describing a circle
- Of or relating to a circle.
- Shaped like or nearly like a circle; round.
- Moving in or forming a circle.
- Circuitous; roundabout: took a circular route to the office.
- Marked by reasoning in a circle: a circular theory.
- A printed advertisement, directive, or notice intended for mass distribution.
- noun - a leaflet intended for wide distribution
There are 8 letters in CIRCULAR: A C C I L R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRCULAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CIRCULAR, to go: CIRCULAR?
Rearrange the letters in CIRCULAR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CIRCULAR
7 letters out of CIRCULAR
6 letters out of CIRCULAR
5 letters out of CIRCULAR
4 letters out of CIRCULAR
3 letters out of CIRCULAR
2 letters out of CIRCULAR
Contextual use of CIRCULAR
What's nearby CIRCULAR
Lookup in Wiki for CIRCULAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CIRCULAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CIRCULAR"