Is CABBAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CABBAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various types of cabbage
- noun - informal terms for money
- noun - any of various cultivars of the genus Brassica oleracea grown for their edible leaves or flowers
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- Any of several forms of a European vegetable (Brassica oleracea var.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as Chinese cabbage.
- The terminal bud of several species of palm, eaten as a vegetable.
- Money, especially in the form of bills.
- Sweetheart; dear.
- verb - to take without right or permission
There are 7 letters in CABBAGE: A A B B C E G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CABBAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CABBAGE, to go: CABBAGE?
Rearrange the letters in CABBAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CABBAGE
What's nearby CABBAGE
Lookup in Wiki for CABBAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CABBAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CABBAGE"