Is BUSSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUSSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vehicle carrying many passengers
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- noun - an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits
- noun - a car that is old and unreliable
- verb - touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- adv - to touch with the lips as a sign of affection [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : KISSABLE [adj], KISSABLY
There are 6 letters in BUSSES: B E S S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUSSES, to go: BUSSES?
Rearrange the letters in BUSSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUSSES
What's nearby BUSSES
Lookup in Wiki for BUSSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUSSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUSSES"