Is BERSERK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BERSERK in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury
- adj - frenzied as if possessed by a demon
- Destructively or frenetically violent: a berserk worker who started smashing all the windows.
- Mentally or emotionally upset; deranged: berserk with grief.
- Unrestrained, as with enthusiasm or appetite; wild: berserk over chocolates.
- One that is violent, upset, or unrestrained.
- A berserker.
- noun - a fierce warrior
There are 7 letters in BERSERK: B E E K R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BERSERK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BERSERK, to go: BERSERK?
Rearrange the letters in BERSERK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BERSERK
What's nearby BERSERK
Lookup in Wiki for BERSERK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BERSERK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BERSERK"