Is AWKWARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AWKWARD in various dictionaries:
- adj - causing inconvenience
- adj - lacking grace or skill in manner or movement or performance
- adj - difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape
- adj - not elegant or graceful in expression
- adj - hard to deal with
- adj - socially uncomfortable
- Not graceful; ungainly.
- Not dexterous; clumsy.
- Clumsily or unskillfully performed: The opera was marred by an awkward aria.
- Difficult to handle or manage: an awkward bundle to carry.
- Difficult to effect; uncomfortable: an awkward pose.
- Marked by or causing embarrassment or discomfort: an awkward remark; an awkward silence.
- These adjectives mean lacking grace or skill in movement, manner, or performance.
- adj - lacking skill, dexterity, or grace
There are 7 letters in AWKWARD: A A D K R W W
To search all scrabble anagrams of AWKWARD, to go: AWKWARD?
Rearrange the letters in AWKWARD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AWKWARD
What's nearby AWKWARD
Lookup in Wiki for AWKWARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AWKWARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AWKWARD"