Is ALLIED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLIED in various dictionaries:
- verb - become an ally or associate, as by a treaty or marriage
- adj - related by common characteristics or ancestry
- adj - of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War II
- adj - of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War I
- adj - united in a confederacy or league
- adj - joined by treaty or agreement
- Joined or united in a close relationship: allied tribes.
- Of a similar nature; related: city planning and allied studies.
- verb - to unite in a formal relationship
There are 6 letters in ALLIED: A D E I L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLIED
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLIED, to go: ALLIED?
Rearrange the letters in ALLIED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALLIED
What's nearby ALLIED
Lookup in Wiki for ALLIED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLIED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLIED"