Is ABACUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABACUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tablet placed horizontally on top of the capital of a column as an aid in supporting the architrave
- noun - a calculator that performs arithmetic functions by manually sliding counters on rods or in grooves
- A manual computing device consisting of a frame holding parallel rods strung with movable counters.
- A slab on the top of the capital of a column.
- noun - a calculating device
There are 6 letters in ABACUS: A A B C S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABACUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABACUS, to go: ABACUS?
Rearrange the letters in ABACUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABACUS
What's nearby ABACUS
Lookup in Wiki for ABACUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABACUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABACUS"