Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZYMOGEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZYMOGEN exist?
Definitions of ZYMOGEN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a group of compounds that are inactive precursors of enzymes and require some change (such as the hydrolysis of a fragment that masks an active enzyme) to become active
- n - a substance that develops into an enzyme when suitably activated
There are 7 letters in ZYMOGEN: E G M N O Y Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZYMOGEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZYMOGEN plus a wildcard: ZYMOGEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZYMOGEN
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ZYMOGEN
- Secrete pepsinogen
- ... & zymogen
- ... ryanodine receptor mediates early zymogen activation in pancreatitis
- Visual Histology (Cytology) Teaching Series
- Pancreas - Exocrine pancreas
- Top 71 year old patient with metastasizing tumor resembling a serous ...
- Alternate Protocol 3 Isolation of zymogen Granules from Dog Pancreas
- Papain Mechanism
- BangkokHealth.com - ...
- ... Plump3 zymogen Dual Active C Serum rojukiss