Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WISDOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does WISDOM exist?
Definitions of WISDOM in dictionaries:
- noun - accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- noun - the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- noun - ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- noun - the quality of being prudent and sensible
- noun - an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom
- Understanding of what is true, right, or lasting; insight: “One cannot have wisdom without living life” (Dorothy McCall).
- Common sense; good judgment: “It is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things” (Henry David Thoreau).
- The sum of scholarly learning through the ages; knowledge: “In those homely sayings was couched the collective wisdom of generations” (Maya Angelou).
- Wise teachings of the ancient sages.
- Wisdom of Solomon.
- n - the power of true and right discernment
There are 6 letters in WISDOM: D I M O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WISDOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WISDOM plus a wildcard: WISDOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WISDOM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WISDOM
- Foundational Devotions for 2010 Day 202 Proverbs 311-20
- Gods wisdom is the Cross (1 Cor 117-31) Loving the Word with the ...
- wisdom Is Where You Find It The Truth Of Small Steps
- ... yet dying of thirst for wisdom. Be the solution. Eiji Morishita
- What is so amazing about Grace Rumors of wisdom
- God gives us wisdom Weekly Family Connection Noahs Crib
- Where is the wisdom we have Lost in Knowledge Foundations Magazine ...
- where is wisdom to be found Intentionality
- How to Live wisdom RevJohnHenson