Scrabble word: WISDOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does WISDOM exist?
Definitions of WISDOM in dictionaries:
- noun - accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- noun - the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- noun - ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- noun - the quality of being prudent and sensible
- noun - an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom
- Understanding of what is true, right, or lasting; insight: “One cannot have wisdom without living life” (Dorothy McCall).
- Common sense; good judgment: “It is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things” (Henry David Thoreau).
- The sum of scholarly learning through the ages; knowledge: “In those homely sayings was couched the collective wisdom of generations” (Maya Angelou).
- Wise teachings of the ancient sages.
- Wisdom of Solomon.
- noun - the power of true and right discernment