Scrabble word: WISDOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does WISDOM exist?
Definitions of WISDOM in dictionaries:
- noun - accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- noun - the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- noun - ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- noun - the quality of being prudent and sensible
- noun - an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom
- Understanding of what is true, right, or lasting; insight: “One cannot have wisdom without living life” (Dorothy McCall).
- Common sense; good judgment: “It is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things” (Henry David Thoreau).
- The sum of scholarly learning through the ages; knowledge: “In those homely sayings was couched the collective wisdom of generations” (Maya Angelou).
- Wise teachings of the ancient sages.
- Wisdom of Solomon.
- noun - the power of true and right discernment
There are 6 letters in WISDOM: D I M O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WISDOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WISDOM plus a wildcard: WISDOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WISDOM
Images for WISDOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.