Scrabble word: WHARFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHARFS exist?
Definitions of WHARFS in dictionaries:
- noun - a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles
- verb - provide with a wharf
- verb - store on a wharf
- verb - discharge at a wharf
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- verb - moor at a wharf
- verb - to moor to a wharf (a docking place for vessels)
There are 6 letters in WHARFS: A F H R S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHARFS plus a wildcard: WHARFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHARFS
Images for WHARFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.